Pages

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Tommy Box in Japan...and me toooo!



I'm with my Dad!! I left Sri Lanka last week and have been in Tokyo for a few days meeting with young organizers from the Japan Eco-League and the Japan Campus Climate Challenge (will tell you more later).

But last night Mister Tom Box showed up and now we are headed out to adventure around Japan! It felt so strange, after months of traveling alone, to be standing on the street corner looking onto the busy streets of Tokyo waiting for my Dad to pop up out of the subway. It was really fun to see him when he did pop up, but it was also strange. It was like this: Hello person who made me. Weird. Ah, my Dad is here. Cute. I love him. I look so much like him...shoot is that a good thing to look like a 65 year old man?! SO glad he made it safe. Dad's here. Wow me and my Dad are in Tokyo -- YAY!!

I will keep you posted on our travels and also be posting more from Sri Lanka. I was so sad to leave Sri Lanka last week. The past two months have most definitely been two of the best months of my life and I feel so grateful to all the incredible friends that took such good care of me there and shared their country with me. I am forever changed for the better! I cannot wait to go back and cannot wait to see the amazing things that the Sri Lanka Youth Climate Action Network does over the next few years.

2 comments:

  1. Not bad to look like THAT 65 year-old. Adorable. Have fun and do good. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so so cute. love you both so much! can't wait to hear about what you two do in Japan.

    ReplyDelete